Rocketboost Control App Quick Start Guide
- Stream your PC music to your Rocketboost Wireless Speakers and other Rocketboost-enabled products.
- Control music playback directly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to match your music mood wherever you are!
Getting Rocketboost Control
Installing Rocketboost Control on your Windows PC
- Set up your Rocketboost device(s), following their setup instructions. You must connect the Rocketboost RF-RBUSB Sender/Receiver to a Windows computer using the USB connection.
- On your Windows computer, download the Rocketboost Control Computer Software
- Open the setup.exe file. The Rocketboost Control Setup Wizard opens.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Rocketboost Control.
- Click Finish to begin using Rocketboost Control.
Installing Rocketboost Control Application for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Follow Steps 1-5 for installing the Rocketboost Control Computer Software on your Windows computer.
- Download and install the Rocketboost Control Application on your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® from the App Store.
- Connect the computer to a WiFi network either wirelessly or directly into your WiFi router with a wired Ethernet connection.
- Connect your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® to the same WiFi network. Refer to your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® documentation for more information on connecting to a WiFi network.
- Open the Rocketboost Control Computer Software on the computer that is connected via USB to the Rocketboost RF-RBUSB Sender/Receiver.
- Open the Rocketboost Control Application on your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®. You can now control your Rocketboost network from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
For more Information
You can access a help file from the Computer Software, the App, or directly from these web sites:
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Windows® 7, Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, or Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of memory (1GB recommended)
- iPod touch® (3rd generation) 32GB and 64GB model, iPod touch® 4, iPhone® 3GS , iPhone® 4 , iPad®, iPad® 2
- iOS v4.2 and higher